We’ve made it easier for you to get appointed!!
The ever growing compliance requirements placed on insurance producers often makes managing them a complex nightmare.
Smart Money has enrolled with SureLC to make it easy for you as they provide all the contracting tools you need in a single, easy to manage application so you can get back to doing what you do best – sell insurance.
Complete your SureLC profile once, in about 8 minutes. Then, submit your contracting requests to Smart Money without having to fill out any paper contracts.
Smart Money will handle the rest.
Easily and seamlessly obtain or renew state licenses. SureLC allows you to apply directly to multiple states for new licenses, or renew your licenses in a matter of minutes. Don’t worry, if you want SureLC to auto-inform you of what you need to do, simply indicate your request directly within Sure LC.
When you click on the link, it will take you to a login screen. New Producers logging into SureLC for the first time will simply select the “New User” hyperlink on the login page. This will allow you to create your login credentials for contracting requests.
After you enter your data just once, you will be able to get contracted with additional carriers with just a few mouse clicks.
1. Save your username and password. You will need these to fill out future contracts.
2. You need to have the following:
- Voided check
- Tax ID Number
- Names of companies you are currently appointed with
- E&O Certficate
- LTCI Continuing Education Certificate
- Annuity Training Certificate
3. If you are completing this for someone else, enter only information for the person being appointed. Do not use your own information.
Please contact Eliza Oates at 847-459-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for additional information.