Our Resources Are Your Formula for Success!
Smart Money Financial. Inc. excels in the brokerage marketplace. Our core of insurance carriers, diverse product base, experience, and production volume give us the ability to solve your problems and the needs of your clients. Adopt us as your primary brokerage source and expand your markets to include the latest advanced sales concepts, best products, aggressive underwriting and unequalled service. We feature:
- A multiple company approach
- Access to a broad spectrum of excellent products
- Technical expertise in estate planning, deferred compensation and business insurance markets
- Superior skill and resources in impaired risk underwriting
- Specialized marketing programs such as Pension Rescue Programs
- A Term spreadsheet program to save you time and effort in shopping the Term insurance market
- General Agent contracts, Personal Producing General Agent contract and Preferred Producer bonus program available
- An extremely competent staff to support you administratively and allow you to focus on selling
- The latest in computer software and hardware support
Bruce A. Hersh, CFP
Senior Marketing Director
New Business and Licensing Director
Eliza has been with Smart Money Financial, now FinFit Life Brokerage, since 2000. She has worked as a Case Manager, Licensing & Appointment Manager, and Commissions Representative. At FinFit Life Brokerage, Eliza is the New Business and Licensing Director. She is responsible for new agent licensing and appointment set up, internal system onboarding, as well as assisting case managers with day-to-day operations.
Eliza attended Illinois State University and received a Bachelor of Science in Biology followed by Ravenswood School of Nursing. Prior to joining Smart Money Financial, Eliza worked for a Home Health Infusion pharmacy as a Case Manager.
New Business Case Manager
Geneva has been with Smart Money, now FinFit Life Brokerage, since 2005. She has worked as Office Admin, Policy Holder Service Representative, and Case Manager. At FinFit Life Brokerage, Geneva is the New Business Case Manager. She is responsible for managing the new business process, underwriting and policyholder service.
Geneva was a US Marine and after her honorable discharge attended McHenry County College and received a Bachelor of Science in Business. Prior to joining Smart Money Financial, Geneva worked at Blue Cross Blue Shield in claims verification.